Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Helping You Achieve Healthy, Productive, Efficient Buildings
Because you need solutions that promote occupant health and comfort while helping improve energy efficiency and longevity of your HVAC equipment, we offer a full suite of indoor air quality (IAQ) services. Our IAQ services can be part of a certification process for the UL Verified Healthy Buildings Program.
IAQ Testing and Guidance
To help ensure ideal air quality, we test your systems and provide guidance, including:
- IAQ health reports to measure contaminants, CO2, volatile organic compounds, particulates, and pathogens
- Over-ventilation reports to help maintain the right balance of energy and IAQ
Setup and Maintenance of Controls and Sensors
We can set up your building controls and sensors to monitor for health and comfort; calibrate air quality, temperature, and humidity sensors; and regularly check and maintain calibration.
Ventilation Testing and Calibration
To test your systems and equipment for proper calibration and ventilation, we provide:
- Engineering analysis for ventilation compliance
- Retro-commissioning, testing, and repairing of ventilation equipment
- Air balancing to calibrate proper ventilation airflows
Advanced Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) and Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamps
NPBI emits ions that can help kill pathogens, break down harmful compounds, and accumulate micro-particles into large filterable particles. For your existing or new air handling units, fan coils, package units, and water source heat pumps—we can install NPBI and supply ongoing maintenance. NPBI solutions include:
- Ionization alarm or ion room sensor tie-in for direct digital control
- Local ion readings to help ensure ion counts are maintained in targeted spaces
Leveraging the latest in UV-C technology, we can help you keep your air coils clean and disinfected. We offer installation, maintenance, annual bulb replacement, and verification of proper controller operation.
Contact us to learn how we can help improve your indoor air quality.