Turbocor Repair Support
As certified Danfoss Turbocor retrofit contractors and a start-up representative, Mesa Energy Systems, Inc. (dba EMCOR Services Mesa Energy) can provide you with the high-performance benefits of today’s most advanced compressors.
Combining such leading-edge aerospace and industrially proven technologies as digital electronics, microprocessor-controlled load leveling, and centrifugal compression, these devices have only one moving part.
They are also the world’s first oil-free compressors specifically designed for today’s water-cooled, evaporative-cooled, and air-cooled HVAC & R (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration) applications.
Danfoss Turbocor was recognized twice with a 2015 AHR Expo Innovation Award, green building category, for industry-leading technology. This was the 17th and 18th time that Danfoss was recognized in the AHR Expo Innovation Awards program over the past 12 years.
A Turbocor compressor offers
- Reliable performance for maximum occupant comfort and productivity;
- Extremely quiet operation that virtually eliminates tenant, zoning, and other complaints;
- Significantly reduced energy waste with substantial savings;
- Advanced “green” operation – they received the highest point value available from the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED Program;
- Faster centrifugal compressor maintenance at considerably lower cost.
A Turbocor chiller could bring energy savings and environmental responsibility to your facility.
And if you’re going to invest in cutting-edge technology, make sure the right technicians and maintenance team are there to meet your Turbocor compressor maintenance needs—contact Mesa today and learn how we’re successfully bringing this HVAC & R technology to more and more businesses.